ARTICLE 1 : SELECTION OF EXHIBITORS
“Maroc in Mode” and “Maroc Sourcing” is an exhibition organized by “The Moroccan
Association of Textiles and Apparel industries (AMITH)” and is dedicated to the textile and
If necessary, the organizer reserves the right to change the layout of stands. No claim shall
be settled by exhibitors
ARTICLE 2 : ADMISSION
Signing the registration form means an integral payment of the participation fees before the
ARTICLE 3 : CUSTOM CLEARENCE
The exhibitor is restricted to the local custom clearance rules for the import of every
ARTICLE 4 : CATALOGUE
The organiser reserves the full right to edit, publish and distribute the exhibition catalogue.
ARTICLE 5 : SAFETY REGULATION
* The exhibitor must respect the safety regulations to prevent fire risks.
* The exhibition of inflammable products is totally prohibited.
* Exhibitors are fully responsible of any damage caused in the exhibition building .
* An authorization is needed for any promotional poster or banner.
* Security is only granted during closing hours.
* It’s strictly forbiden to smoke in the lodge and the corridors.
ARTICLE 6: VISITORS
* No one shall be admitted to the show without proof of authorization granted by the
organizer or acceptable to him.
* Visitors are required to respect all rules imposed and established by the security service,
public authorities and police or by the organizer.
ARTICLE 7: CANCELLATION
A contracted exhibitor requesting to cancel participation for any reason shall be liable to
the following cancelation charges:
* Up to one month prior to the exhibition: 20% of participation fees.
* Between one month and two weeks prior to the exhibition: 50% of participation fees.
* Less than one week prior to the exhibition: 100% of participation fees.
All request cancellation must be maid in written and date.
ARTICLE 8: OPENNING HOURS
Exhibitors must respect the opening and closing exhibition hours fixed by the organizer.
ARTICLE 9: RULES AND REGULATION ACCEPTANCE
Signing the register form means that the exhibitor accepts the exhibition rules and
regulation and all new clauses that the organizer could add in any circumstances