Morocco, a champion in Fast Fashion, stands out today as an exception in the Euromed region. Bolstered by five consecutive year of growth, the Moroccan garment exports to the European market recorded in 2016 the 2nd best growth performance.
For the upcoming edition of the fair, which will take place on the 26th and 27th October 2017 and is intended to be a real-life test, we have, in partnership with the Foreign Trade Department and Maroc Export, introduced the following novelties :
- Location : Esplanade of the Exhibition paddock of the Moulay Hassan Circuit, Marrakech, therefore close to places of interest, hotels and tourist sites
- A large tent in COP22-style of 4 800m² (3 000 net vs 1 500 in the previous edition), hence allowing for a level-access exhibition
- The focus will be on the German market this year. A specific promotion strategy will be deployed to attract a large number of German retailers to the fairs
- The textile industry of the Iberian Peninsula (Spain – Portugal) is declared target partner.
Optimal targeting of invited buyers, in line with the real development potential of their sourcing in Morocco.
The fair will be subdivided into Ecosystems:
- Fast Fashion
- Moroccan brands
Maroc in Mode and Maroc Sourcing in short:
- 2 days of business
- 1.491 visitors during last year’s Marrakech edition, of which 706 are foreign visitors coming from Spain (35 %), France (26 %), Sub-Saharan Africa (Burkina Faso, Congo, Ivory Coast, Gabon, Gambia, Mali, Mauritania and Senegal), the UK, Italy, Germany, Tunisia, Turkey, Portugal, as well as Brazil and Switzerland.
- 115 exhibitors presenting a diversified offer revolving around 5 ecosystems: fast fashion, knit, denim, PPE, Sports and leisure garments, and Moroccan retailers, and originating from 10 different countries : a majority from Morocco, but also exhibitors from Turkey, Tunisia, China, Belgium, Germany, Spain, France, Portugal and Egypt.
To take part in this event, we invite you to confirm your participation by returning the enclosed registration form signed and accompanied by payment by June 30th, 2017 at the latest.
We would like to inform you that the exhibition stands will be awarded, as usual, according to the rule of the first registered (and paid) first served.
For further information, please contact: Houda Sellek, firstname.lastname@example.org, Wafaa Bouzmane, email@example.com and Khadija Souky, firstname.lastname@example.org;
Tel: +212 522 942084à 86; Fax: +212 522 940587